Legal Support & Unions

Legal Support

We strongly recommend beginning a recorded complaint process with a formal letter of grievance to the organisation or person of concern. You can find useful template letters here.  If you are unsuccessful or did not receive the response you were hoping for and wish to pursue the issue or grievance through legal proceedings, we recommend the Jonathan Lea Newtork solicitors who are sympathetic to those that have been negatively affected by the ongoing restrictions against free people.  Jonathan Lea Network offer a free, no-obligation 20 minute consultation, which you can access here