Freedom Alliance developed out of the protest movement in 2020. A small group of activists recognised the need to use the political system to provide real opposition to the state’s Covid narrative. We set up a registered political party and to date have stood 100s of candidates for election across Britain. Initially, we campaigned against lockdowns and the vaccine mandate. Then we connected with other policies and strategies of resistance to global technocracy.
We want to see a society in which individuals, families and communities are freed from state and global corporate control. Excessive debt has been used to trap people, businesses and now nations in a system that works only for the global banks and large corporations. Read our Manifesto here.
We have founded Freedom Alliance to give robust and credible visibility within the political system to those who oppose lockdown, because this is something no other party is doing, and because, in a democracy, it is critical that our voices are represented and heard. Millions of people in this country oppose lockdown and they are not being given a political voice. Freedom Alliance exists to provide that voice.
None of the legacy parties oppose the restrictions or give any meaningful platform to those that do. An entire political party, founded solely and exclusively to oppose lockdown restrictions, and the attendant challenges of forced masking, testing, and vaccination, cannot be so easily disregarded. That is why it is crucial we come together and make our political voice for freedom heard.
We need more members and joining us is the best way to get involved. Even if you do not usually get involved in politics, you could consider making an exception in these extraordinary times by voting for us in elections, and by donating to help support our campaign.
We have no wealthy sponsors and are staffed entirely by unpaid volunteers, so we are completely reliant on the goodwill of the people to support us, and to give us a fighting chance in challenging and ending these tyrannical restrictions for good.
For more detail see our Manifesto
- We are a political party born out of the freedom movement as a direct response to government overreach into every aspect of our lives.
- We are on the political wing of the freedom community.
- We are made up of people from all political backgrounds, moving the dialogue away from the left Vs right debate towards a right Vs wrong – what is right for the people not what is right for the elites and big corporations. We need politicians to start making decisions in the interests of the people. Our membership model supports us to be responsive to our members and speak up about what really matters to them.
- We celebrate diversity and support equality for all; at the same time we recognise the valid and vociferous concerns over female safe space and robust child protection endangered by changes in devolved and UK legislation.
- By standing up and questioning the narrative of the government and main political parties who have been captured and controlled, we provide an opportunity for open debate. There is currently no opposition to the government and we need this in order to restore a liberal democracy.
- It is time for the people to be powerful in politics. We need to demystify politics and make it accessible to everyone, show people how important it is we take back control of our country.
- We are radically different to any other political party. We are run entirely by volunteers, people passionate enough about making a difference to consider doing something unpopular (getting involved in the corrupt and dirty world of politics).
- We are more than just a party that opposes the governments infringements on our civil liberties. In bringing likeminded people together we have started to create a positive vision of how we would like our country to be governed. We need you to join us, to help develop this vision further and take back our country.
- We are sovereign beings. We care about humanity. We want a future for our children and grandchildren which is full of joy, hope and peace, one in which they can live freely and choose the life they want to live.
By registering a significant number of votes, we will send a powerful and incontrovertible message to those who seek to keep the UK in a permanent state of illiberal restrictions – that we the people do not accept these outrageous and undemocratic restrictions on our liberty, and we will fight back!on
We believe in…
✓ Autonomy and rights of the individual
✓ Economic freedom
✓ Freedom from corporate interference and lobbying
✓ Freedom from inhuman ideologies
✓ Freedom of speech and association
✓ Freedom to move around
✓ Health freedom and bodily sovereignty
✓ Limited, transparent and accountable government
✓ Sovereignty not globalism
Autonomy and rights of the individual:
➢ Aspiration, including access to education and training at any age, and the ability to choose or change career.
➢ Autonomy, individual choice and self-sufficiency.
➢ Inalienable rights of the individual that are inherent at birth, not granted by Parliamentary or supranational legislation; therefore they cannot be removed.
➢ Justice, fairness, and equality for all.
➢ Legislation to limit the power of the state over the individual, not the other way around.
➢ Privacy of personal information.
➢ Covert or indirect psychological manipulation (“nudging”) and constant fear messaging to manipulate the behaviour of the public.
➢ ID cards and other manifestations of the surveillance State.
➢ Social credit scores.
➢ State overreach into our lives.
➢ The culture of reliance on the State and mega corporations.
➢ Keeping cash with cash points and banks on the High Street.
➢ Local businesses.
➢ Anonymity in financial transactions.
➢ The right to make a living and operate business premises.
➢ Discrimination, control, and lack of privacy imposed by digital-only payment methods.
➢ Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs).
➢ Financial and bureaucratic obstacles to self-employment and entrepreneurship.
➢ Forced dependency on mega corporations for employment or goods and services.
Freedom from corporate interference and lobbying:
➢ Regulatory capture, especially of an industry with potential to harm public health.
➢ The power of mega corporations over legislators, smaller organisations, and the individual.
➢ Unfair advantage of mega corporations over smaller suppliers by dictating prices and terms of business, purely because of their size.
➢ Vested interests making large amounts of profit at the expense of the public purse, e.g. pharmaceutical contracts.
Freedom from inhuman ideologies:
➢ Humane politics, neither Left nor Right.
➢ Public decency.
➢ Robust child safeguarding.
➢ Sex-based rights for men, women and children.
➢ Civil Liberties and Individual Rights.
➢ Climate alarmist policies that create poverty and lower our standard of living.
➢ Inhuman ideologies (whether religious, political, or identity-based) in education.
➢ Net Zero madness.
➢ The Great Reset/ Agenda 2030.
➢ Traditional political clannishness and cronyism.
Freedom of speech and association:
➢ Free speech without censorship or penalty in the public space and online.
➢ The absolute right of the people to freely associate and assemble.
➢ The right to protest.
➢ Laws criminalising protest.
Freedom to move around:
➢ The absolute right of the people to leave home and travel freely.
➢ 15/ 20 minute cities, which are not about having “everything on your doorstep”, but rather about restricting movement.
➢ Paying to park, especially when the only way to pay is via an app. No parking charges on our residential streets and town centres.
➢ Schemes designed to restrict movement and motor vehicle use such as low emission zones (LEZ), ultra-low emission zones (ULEZ), low-traffic neighbourhoods (LTNs), “clean air” zones (CAZ), residents’ parking zones (RPZ) and congestion charging schemes.
➢ The war on the motorist.
Health freedom and bodily autonomy:
➢ Healthy lifestyle choices and a healthy living environment.
➢ People’s freedom to make their own uncoerced medical choices.
➢ State overreach regarding medical choices.
➢ Vaccine passports or any other type of health pass.
Limited, transparent and accountable government:
➢ A defensive not offense role for the military.
➢ Consultations on local issues that are fit for purpose and well publicised.
➢ Due democratic process at all levels of government regardless of – and especially during – times of crisis.
➢ Local policies primarily benefiting local people.
➢ Policies at all levels that focus primarily on serving the public.
➢ Endless petty bureaucracy which puts onerous responsibilities or financial penalties on individuals, households, or local businesses.
➢ Local policies primarily benefiting corporate interests.
➢ UK involvement in foreign wars.
➢ Voter ID.
Sovereignty not globalism:
➢ The opportunities afforded by Brexit to repatriate key areas of sovereignty.
➢ Centralising the functions of government.
➢ Globalist ideology of a one-world government.
➢ Retaining elements of Brussels bureaucracy and expense.
➢ UK membership of supranational bodies such as the UN and WEF, and subservience to their laws and diktats.
➢ We oppose the upcoming WHO Treaty and its adoption into UK law.