Freedom Alliance developed out of the protest movement in 2020. A small group of activists recognised the need to use the political system to provide real opposition to the state’s Covid narrative. We set up a registered political party and to date have stood 100s of candidates for election across Britain. Initially, we campaigned against lockdowns and the vaccine mandate. Then we connected with other policies and strategies of resistance to global technocracy.
We want to see a society in which individuals, families and communities are freed from state and global corporate control. Excessive debt has been used to trap people, businesses and now nations in a system that works only for the global banks and large corporations. Read our Manifesto here.
We have founded Freedom Alliance to give robust and credible visibility within the political system to those who oppose lockdown, because this is something no other party is doing, and because, in a democracy, it is critical that our voices are represented and heard. Millions of people in this country oppose lockdown and they are not being given a political voice. Freedom Alliance exists to provide that voice.
None of the legacy parties oppose the restrictions or give any meaningful platform to those that do. An entire political party, founded solely and exclusively to oppose lockdown restrictions, and the attendant challenges of forced masking, testing, and vaccination, cannot be so easily disregarded. That is why it is crucial we come together and make our political voice for freedom heard.
We need more members and joining us is the best way to get involved. Even if you do not usually get involved in politics, you could consider making an exception in these extraordinary times by voting for us in elections, and by donating to help support our campaign.
We have no wealthy sponsors and are staffed entirely by unpaid volunteers, so we are completely reliant on the goodwill of the people to support us, and to give us a fighting chance in challenging and ending these tyrannical restrictions for good.
For more detail see our Manifesto
- We are a political party born out of the freedom movement as a direct response to government overreach into every aspect of our lives.
- We are on the political wing of the freedom community.
- We are made up of people from all political backgrounds, moving the dialogue away from the left Vs right debate towards a right Vs wrong – what is right for the people not what is right for the elites and big corporations. We need politicians to start making decisions in the interests of the people. Our membership model supports us to be responsive to our members and speak up about what really matters to them.
- We celebrate diversity and support equality for all; at the same time we recognise the valid and vociferous concerns over female safe space and robust child protection endangered by changes in devolved and UK legislation.
- By standing up and questioning the narrative of the government and main political parties who have been captured and controlled, we provide an opportunity for open debate. There is currently no opposition to the government and we need this in order to restore a liberal democracy.
- It is time for the people to be powerful in politics. We need to demystify politics and make it accessible to everyone, show people how important it is we take back control of our country.
- We are radically different to any other political party. We are run entirely by volunteers, people passionate enough about making a difference to consider doing something unpopular (getting involved in the corrupt and dirty world of politics).
- We are more than just a party that opposes the governments infringements on our civil liberties. In bringing likeminded people together we have started to create a positive vision of how we would like our country to be governed. We need you to join us, to help develop this vision further and take back our country.
- We are sovereign beings. We care about humanity. We want a future for our children and grandchildren which is full of joy, hope and peace, one in which they can live freely and choose the life they want to live.
By registering a significant number of votes, we will send a powerful and incontrovertible message to those who seek to keep the UK in a permanent state of illiberal restrictions – that we the people do not accept these outrageous and undemocratic restrictions on our liberty, and we will fight back!on